We are currently recruiting!
Qualities we're looking for in an applicant
- Maturity - you don't bully, pinch, kick, annoy, hassle or heckle other people in the gaming community. You must be at least 17 to join.
- Dedication - you're playing Delta Force almost every day and the only way you'd envision. yourself leaving our clan (and the *AUS* Network) is if you died.
- Communication skills - you use the forums every day or two and generally make yourself well known to all members.
- Humility - you can take an order from someone who might be half your age.
- Teamwork - play for your clan and not for yourself (sometimes you have to make a sacrifice).
- Enthusiasm - there's nothing wrong with being keen!
Requirements and rules to know before applying
- You must be a resident of Australia
- Membership in any other clan for Delta Force is not tolerated.
- The use of trainers or any sort of cheating is not tolerated. Obvious really.
- Inactive members lower clan morale. We must let go of members without a valid reason i.e. family/work issues, moving house, joining the defence forces etc so somebody else can fill your spot.
- When we recognise your commitment to the clan, you can expect to be promoted and awarded.
- We use TeamSpeak 3 for voice comms (available HERE).
- Our most important rule: *AUS* members have fun!
If accepted, your application will be processed and you will be offered a trial membership of around four weeks. You are required to attend at the absolute minimum, one practice per week and keep active in the forum. However, there is always something you can do if you just put your hand up.
Contacting a senior member for reasons of non-attendance is considered proper form.